• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

need some urgent clarification

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warleb View Post
    i have been in a rolling contract for a number of years with no issues. i was due to start a new project but is has been delayed. so since the new project has not started there is no money until it does. so i was asked to take holiday until it starts. how do i stand with this? it does not state anywhere in my contract about forced holidays. only the standard termination period.
    OK so you have been on a cushy number for a number of years (part and parcel alert!), have been offered a new project \ work and now find you may have a period where you have no money coming in. And you think this is a force holiday?

Honestly, what do some people want?

Comment

Working...
    X