• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Consultant Network

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope

Noooo. Don't do it. I done some extensive research into this and there's NOT 1 person with a genuine/verified success story.

Their main selling point is "you're buying into exclusivity". They apparently have jobs that are solely theirs to place candidates into and Boy was that a complete and utter Falsehood in terms of that statement. I found someone with their login details and there wasn't 1 job we found on their site that wasn't listed on indeed/reed or your free job boards. Their response to that was that he could pay for a premium service.

They have a NO refund policy or cooling off period. There are no guarantees what so ever. If you buy a login details and don't explicitly state you don't want to renew your membership, they automatically charged your bank account

Can't stress it anymore... Don't!

Comment

+1 for ignore.

They're a hard sell with nothing to really guarantee sort of set up.

Did a bit of research and a lot of negative reviews around.
      The discounts started flying in but a firm "please take me off your database" put an end to it.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
      X