• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LinkedIn promoting off-shore incorporation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LinkedIn promoting off-shore incorporation

Just looked at my LI messages and got this sponsored message:

How to Minimize Your Company's Taxes-Free Consulting

The purpose of this message is to offer you a free consultation on how to structure your current business through a Cyprus company or a structure which involves a CY company and legally save on taxes without any strings attached on your part.

But firstly let me introduce myself and also provide you with some additional information about our company and the Cyprus Tax Regime.

My name is Panayiotis Sherepeklis and i am the owner of KPP COPRORATE SERVICES (KPP CORPORATE SERVICES) .We are a Corporate Services Provider situated in Cyprus offering all the necessary services an international company requires in order to operate a hands-free offshore company in Cyprus.

Just to name a few of the services we offer please read below:
    • Registration of a CY company.
    • Account allocation in any Cyprus based bank.
    • Management of our customers’ accounts.
    • Tax Planning.

You can visit our website KPP CORPORATE SERVICES and check under the tab "our services" the full list of the services we offer.

As you probably already know a lot of international companies from all around the globe structure their business through a Cyprus company to get advantage of the beneficial tax regime of Cyprus.

More precisely 5 of the main advantages a CY company offers are:
    1. Among the lowest corporate tax in EU (12,5%) on profits.
    2. No tax deduction on dividend distribution when the owner of the company is a Non-Cypriot resident.
    3. The profit made from the sale of the CY company's shares is not taxable.
    4. A Cyprus company can open a bank account anywhere in the world.
    5. The cost to maintain a CY company is considerably lower compare to other financial centers such Luxembourg, Malta etc.

We strongly believe that a CY company could also be a good solution for your company in order to legally reduce the taxes you are currently paying.

All you have to do is to click the button on top or end of this email saying "i am interested"and complete all the necessary fields. Then we will forward you an email requesting some additional information in order for our team's experts to recommend you the proper structure for your business and an estimation of the taxes you could save compare to your last year taxes..Alternative you can reach to us directly at 00357 7000 88 20 or at [email protected]

Looking forward to connect with you!

Best Regards

Panayiotis Sherepeklis

CEO at KPP Corporate Services Limited

There's not even a "go away" button, just one that says "I am interested"
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

That’s going to end well for the gullible, isn’t it?
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Just looked at my LI messages and got this sponsored message:

There's not even a "go away" button, just one that says "I am interested"
      At least there should be a "report to linkedin" button. And preferably a "report to HMRC" button.

WTT customers in 3 years time.

Comment

I got a LI message from a pimp banging on about 90% returns, the email came from his company account but he wanted replies sent to his hotmail one, no doubt kickbacks galore I wonder if i should inform his employer
        Last edited by SlipTheJab; 18 January 2018, 16:59.

Comment

Working...
        X