• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed

Six weeks on the bench, boomed with new client until end of 2017. Happy days, start Thursday.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Nice one sir, although I knew already
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

VaVa-Boom
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Comment

good to hear, the banana count has been very low of late.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Six weeks on the bench, boomed with new client until end of 2017. Happy days, start Thursday.
            Do it!

Comment

Just remember you can't have an Ultimate Boom for a juicy role on a top, top rate. Only nwp2c can have those.

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                Just remember you can't have an Ultimate Boom for a juicy role on a top, top rate. Only nwp2c can have those.

qh
                I know. It's a far less giddy continuity of Plan A. I'm whelmed, neither over nor under, just whelmed.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Nice One!!!

Well done!!!

Comment

Nice One!!!

Well done!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X