• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you give up 10% for two days WFH?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sort of but the other way around. I charge more for working on-site when billing on a daily rate basis.

Comment

Why not suggest another day WFH with your current client, does that even it out/make it better?

Comment

Originally posted by ShandyDrinker View Post
        Yes, I'd give up 10% for 2 days WFH as the costs associated with the extra commute or hotel stays would swallow up a reasonable amount of the extra anyway.

Not only that, but if the current team fit is good and they value your contribution then why move? This should not be underestimated - I have done so in the past to my detriment now.
        Absolutely - you seem to have no qualms with your current place except for 10% and in my opinion, the perks more than make up for that.

Comment

Working...
        X