• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Opportunity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opportunity

Am not sure if it's permitted but I'd like to flag up 5 opportunities for part time to full time roles with a renewable energy company.

Energy Solve EA Ltd is a regional company which has a contractual relationship with Solar Logic Limited.

Solar Logic and Energy Solve are accredited to the Energy Savings Trust and DTI to install renewable energy systems. This means such installations may be eligible to receive government grants.

We are also innovation partners to Sharp Electronics in the UK. This means that any sales they get via their retail partners, Curry's and others, are sent to us for the technical planning, appraisal and installation.

Sharp have stated that they expect our regional operation to install at least 5000 domestic units next calendar year plus a number of major commercial sites. The business plan only considers the domestic installations.

All new commercial buildings in the UK must, by law, have 10% of their power provided by renewable sources.

Energy Solve is also able to pursue its own domestic and commercial installations within our geography. The business plan estimates at least 500 domestic installations from this source.

ESEA need 5 surveyor/sales staff asap to work initially on a commission only basis. The part time role involves distribution of literature and calling on interested potential clients to give them information about solar pv solutions, carrying out a basic survey and collecting information if the client wishes to receive a quote. Initial remuneration is in the for of £200 or 10% of the profit on any completed installation. No hard selling is permitted! Either people are green and want this or not. Successful surveyors will be able to move to a salary/commission basis plus car and benefits inc. health and shares.

Coverage is required for the following post code areas
    Peterborough
    Cambridge
    Northampton
    Milton Keynes
    Stevenage

All candidates will receive training in the full range of renewable energy solutions.

Please contact me with full CV if interested.

Paul
    Last edited by paulkd44; 2 November 2006, 14:02.

Comment

Solar Logic and Energy Solve both come up blank on Google. Got a URL?
      Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
        Solar Logic and Energy Solve both come up blank on Google. Got a URL?
        What version of Google are you using?

http://www.energysolve.com/
        http://www.solarlogic.com/
        Last edited by Flubster; 2 November 2006, 13:55.
        Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

url www.gosolarlogic.co.uk - if this is not up please see

http://www.azizi.co.uk/gosolar/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
            What version of Google are you using?

http://www.energysolve.com/
            http://www.solarlogic.com/
            The UK version since the OP stated the company was in East Anglia...

The enquiry isn't for me BTW, my sister may be looking for something like this since she has a young family and can't work regular 9-5 and she lives in the area. (If it's legit...)
            Last edited by Cowboy Bob; 2 November 2006, 14:05.

Comment

The current opportunities are in the East Anglia region.

There may be opportunities in the North West and other areas soon.

Comment

Two Days Old?

Name & Registered Office:
                ENERGY SOLVE EA LIMITED
                BRIAR HOUSE, 5 ST GILES CLOSE
                HOLME
                PETERBOROUGH
                CAMBS PE7 3QZ
                Company No. 05984072

Date of Incorporation: 31/10/2006

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
                Company Type: Private Limited Company
                Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
                None Supplied
                Accounting Reference Date: 31/10
                Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
                Next Accounts Due: 31/08/2008
                Last Return Made Up To:
                Next Return Due: 28/11/2007
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by paulkd44
                  Ahhh, that might be why Google couldn't find it. You might consider putting some actual text/keywords on the homepage so Google has a chance...

If you want a full site redesign then I may be able to help

Comment

Said it was new!

Comment

Working...
                    X