• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you put your mobile phone on your CV on job boards?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If not, do you feel you can miss some of opportunities?

Originally posted by Criticular View Post
    If not, do you feel you can miss some of opportunities?

Don't be so cretinous. Give them your email. If they are interested, they will contact you. Mobile phones just give fishing opportunities.

Comment

Yes it would be silly not to do. My mobile is owned by my business eactly for this reason,to be able to be contacted by prospects.
      Downside is that all sorts of scammers and 90% income retentionists can find your number

Comment

I tried to but it was too big for the web.

Comment

I have my email adress and phone number. I prefer a call instead an email because it's more personalised.

Comment

I have a SIM only PAYG that I use for recruitment agents, when I am in contract the PAYG gets turned off or binned with a voicemail message inviting to email me instead.
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I do, and feel it is worthwhile. The only problem I've found (apart from unwanted fishing calls from agents) is that some recruitment agents block their phone number, so you get an incoming call from an "unknown" number and have to answer because you can't tell if it's a legitimate agent or some PPI spammer.

Comment

Working...
              X