• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should I have been honest about my conviction?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Maybe reading the third line of the original post will help in that process you bed-wetting fawning lickspittle.
    I am not fawning!

Comment

fight fight fight

Comment

Originally posted by OnceStonedRose View Post
        I am not fawning!
        Oh Mr BlueSharpe, that was such a great call oh yes. Me likey your post Mr BlueSharpe. Never fear Mr BlueSharpe.. I'll take that nasty Mr NLUK down for you...

That's fawning in my book

I'm definitely all those things in your initial salvo though so I have no defense.. although an 'old' would have slotted in there nicely. You are a contractor now, your name calling has to be better than the permies.
        Last edited by northernladuk; 3 March 2016, 13:07.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Oh Mr BlueSharpe, that was such a great call oh yes. Me likey your post Mr BlueSharpe. Never fear Mr BlueSharpe.. I'll take that nasty Mr NLUK down for you...

That's fawning in my book

I'm definitely all those things in your initial salvo though so I have no defense.. although an 'old' would have slotted in there nicely. You are a contractor now, your name calling has to be better than the permies.
          Hmmmmm, what's up laddy, you upset because someone has come and offered better advice than you on a subject?

Don't worry dear, I'm sure it'll not impact on your "forum personality" vote count......

Last edited by OnceStonedRose; 3 March 2016, 13:21.

Comment

I am not 100% sure on the English law and if it is different however there are certain bits of criteria for convictions being spent and unspent.

As far as I am aware, if you have went to court and had a fine then you have to declare it for 1 year and then its spent. If you got a fine with no court case, accepted a caution and a fine then this is immediately spent. You have no obligation to declare spent convictions nor should this come up on Basic security clearance. At least in Scotland it doesn't.

It gets more serious if you have done time behind bars.

My advice is to crack out google and start to do some research.

Comment

Working...
            X