• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pulling out of Contract after accepting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    aysycotbam?
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Say that again in capitals please?

Why, are you deaf?

I said...

AYSYCOTBAM?

Leave a comment:

• seanraaron
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Empty words, not worth a jot.

You will have more hope with a brown envelope rammed full of crisp £50's, a bit like the one sitting on the table, currently, next to me.
    Unlike you it's not all personal with me. I do think Northern Lad will have a challenge though, he does seem to have trouble being harsh with people regardless of forum.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by seanraaron View Post
    I don't have the time for moderating. You'll make a good choice, though you'll need to rein it in a bit - isn't that going to be tough?
    Empty words, not worth a jot.

You will have more hope with a brown envelope rammed full of crisp £50's, a bit like the one sitting on the table, currently, next to me.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    aysycotbam?
    Say that again in capitals please?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    just waiting for my status to be confirmed and then we are full.

aysycotbam?

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    He has missed that boat. Just waiting for my status to be confirmed and then we are full.
    Shame.

A little bit topical then, a "reform" of CUK.

Big plans?

Leave a comment:

• seanraaron
    replied
    He has missed that boat. Just waiting for my status to be confirmed and then we are full.
    I don't have the time for moderating. You'll make a good choice, though you'll need to rein it in a bit - isn't that going to be tough?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Feel free to apply for Mod status then, you can then ban anyone that does not meet your high standards

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by seanraaron View Post
    Anyway that's a shame, you really should have been. For typos if nothing else.
    Feel free to apply for Mod status then, you can then ban anyone that does not meet your high standards

Leave a comment:

• seanraaron
    replied
    It has as much to do with the Ops post as your contribution, where does he say he is in the Scottish contracting market, the rates are too high for a start....

No.

HTH.
    He didn't. My point was about the size of market and the cost-risk analysis around burning bridges re: dumping a confirmed deal versus an interview.

SimonMac and moneymoney had the more precise "advise" however given the OP hadn't indicated if there was a start date yet.

Anyway that's a shame, you really should have been. For typos if nothing else.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X