• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC 'on-hold' time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ContrataxLtd View Post
    The numbers are on the HMRC website but they'll just hang up if you aren't an agent unfortunately so it is only useful if your accountant rings up for you.

Can I claim my free tenner
    So you could call on my behalf, but I can't. Maybe I'll call pretending to be Martin at Contratax and see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
      So you could call on my behalf, but I can't. Maybe I'll call pretending to be Martin at Contratax and see how it goes.
      We'd also have to be showing on their records as your authorised agent for them to speak to us (you?!). If we were your accountant we'd gladly call them on your behalf

Saying that, you would probably be able to blag some information out of most of the staff at HMRC even pretending to be me!

Martin
      Contratax Ltd

Comment

Working...
      X