• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract Review & Working Practices

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
    The two are definitely not equal, IPSE policy does not cover the size of any tax penalties or tax liabilities that arise after an investigation. It seems that the QDOS one does, though I find it hard to believe... is it really that easy, I pay the premium which is likely to be less than the IR35 "extra" tax I have to pay and assume I am out of IR35, If I get investigated and HMRC disagree I only need to pay the excess and QDOS insurance will pay the rest upto a limit? Seems to good to be true.
    One reason why I suggested you do a search.

There is some informative information which you can find through Google about both policies as a few people have posted their experiences.....
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
    X