• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2 Agencies with same role.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Agencies with same role.

One is an S3 affiliated agency and the other not.

I have heard negative things about S3 in the past, any comments on why I should or shouldn't go through S3?

edit : Found the answer Computer Futures and by association S3

Marmite, Love them or Hate them.
    Last edited by Scrag Meister; 12 May 2015, 08:42.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    One is an S3 affiliated agency and the other not.

I have heard negative things about S3 in the past, any comments on why I should or shouldn't go through S3?

edit : Found the answer Computer Futures and by association S3

Marmite, Love them or Hate them.
    Simples, Go with the one offering the better rate. If its CF i'll do a Paddy Ashdown (eat my hat)

Comment

Who is the other agency though? One of the big ones most of us can name of the top of our heads or some new start up you've never heard of? Obviously using a smaller one has it's own risks that an S3 affiliate might not have, particularly around going bump.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X