• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is this bad form?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't be fooled in to making a mistake just based on the rates other agencies are offering. It's highly likely they have inflated the rate just to get the better candidates first. People that do apply form the higher rates will find that this figure suddenly drops to the same or quite possibly less than you have accepted. IMO don't jeopardize a good thing based on the stupid games agents play.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
      You haven't even got the role yet. I would keep interviewing if I were you rather than worry about the rate you don't yet have.
      This.

And what sort of model has an agency make a verbal offer to the OP yet still go to market via other agencies?

Absolute lunacy. If I was the OP, Id keep looking for a contract.
      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
      X