• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How much do you pay for PI?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ebenezer View Post
    **** me, I'm paying nearly £500 with Randall Dorling, and that's after the IPSE "discount"!

This is for £1mil PI, plus PL and EL; turnover up to £150K.

Is this another IPSE "anti-benefit"?
    IPSE are cnuts, don't know why anyone joins them myself.

Boo

Comment

**** me, I'm paying nearly £500 with Randall Dorling, and that's after the IPSE "discount"!

My Randell Dorling quote was £233.20 in 2013 with the IPSE discount.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

That is expensive. In addition to £145 on PI, I also pay about £150 for combined public liability and employers liability (covering two people) so just under £300 in total. Although I recently discovered that I could get public and employers liability PLUS about £2500k of business equipment cover from Direct Line for about £90, so I'll be changing my PL/EL at renewal time!

Comment

Working...
        X