• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SCAM email from agent?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCAM email from agent?

I've been applying for new contracts and I got this today? Looks like a scam to me.

Recruitment Genius

Hi *****

We’re sorry that we haven’t heard from you.

You may remember applying for a 3rd Line IT Support Engineer / Project Support and the employer wanted to find more about you using our JobChat service.

Lots of people have already responded but the employer would still love to consider you further.

To tell us a bit more about yourself please call a local-rate number 01234 480311 (international users dial +44 1234 480311). You can answer the questions any time of the day at your convenience. An average call is 3 minutes long and usually no longer than 5 minutes.

You will be required to enter your unique PIN in order to continue. Your PIN is 845 837 ***
    If you've decided that JobChat is not suitable we'd really appreciate your feedback. If you could answer just one quick questions and in return you could win £100 in Amazon vouchers. To find out more please visit: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YCKH5RD
    If we don’t hear from you we will assume your circumstances have changed.

Thank You

www.recruitmentgenius.com

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube We welcome your feedback, please tell us how are we doing

Recruitment Genius Ltd, Registered in England & Wales (No. 6857225), Registered Office: 5th Floor Kent House, Romney Place, Maidstone, ME15 6LA
    Last edited by CloudWalker; 20 February 2015, 15:58.

Googling only brings back people asking if its a scam or not

If its a scam its a very legit looking one, valid SSL certificates etc on web page, genuine looking cultivated facebook presence, companies house checks out
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Not scam, but certainly SPAM.

Comment

Sounds like a waste of time. Either they have a role or not. We need to avoid agents like this, then maybe they will go away.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Sounds like a waste of time. Either they have a role or not. We need to avoid agents like this, then maybe they will go away.
          or if you got lots of spare time, waste their valuable time.... It's a hobby of mine.

Comment

Working...
          X