• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

first contract stuck before it starts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You've already had your answer numerous times. Might need a bit of thinking about or understanding beyond the text on the screen but your answers are all there......
    Will decide until next Tuesday(as recommended by agent), if still not happening, will give notice.

Thanks lot

Best luck for your next role and the role after and after.....

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      OK, just to be ultra, ultra sure - keep looking for a new job until your last invoice has been paid, and any warranty period in the contract has passed.

Then you can stop looking.
      i guess it depends on how niche your skills are but personally, i never stop looking, even when i'm fully loaded.

Comment

Working...
      X