• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My umbrella company is not sending me the drawings statement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Do not think that you can turn this thread into an advertising platform. You will be heavily moderated and will be allowed to answer posters questions and defend yourself when it is appropriate.
    Notice they don't say which comments are inaccurate
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

"Procorre is a trusted global professional services consultancy" - trusted by who?

I have just emailed you from my corporate email address. Impress me.

I will keep the contents of your email reply private, I will simply post whether I was impressed or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Procorre View Post
        Hello

In response to some inaccurate comments on this forum we would like to reassure you that Procorre is a trusted global professional services consultancy, our values underpin everything we do and ensure we work to the benefit of clients, consultants and preferred suppliers.

<Mod snip>

We are always available to answer any questions you might have and would ask that you please get in touch with us via our dedicated helpdesk: [email protected]

This inbox is monitored during working hours so any queries or concerns will be answered as quickly as possible.

Kind regards

Procorre
        Would you care to itemise those comments and provided a detailed rebuttal of them?

We'll wait.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

How not to market your company rule 1.

"Don't resurrect old threads that have been left to die"

Comment

Originally posted by Boney M View Post
            How not to market your company rule 1.

"Don't resurrect old threads that have been left to die"
            2. Have the cojones to face your accusers after spamming your way across a public forum
            Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

I really don't understand the logic of them resurrecting old threads to once again put in the spotlight their dodgy business model, HMRC will eventually come after YOU if you go with one of these outfits, just go Ltd and be done with it.

Comment

Working...
              X