• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My umbrella company is not sending me the drawings statement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    It would be interesting to see their website (because I could only find one Procorre and it wasn't Finance)
    I think you hit their website. They are on LinkedIn. An extract:

'We help our consultants thrive, offering them the full range of legal, compliance and advisory support, including project and contract accounting. We offer unrivalled benefits to them, bridging the gap between contracting and consultancies.'

Comment

A quick search of the Singapore register shows that:

PROCORRE CONSULTING LLP
      f.k.a VON ESSEN INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIP LLP
      f.k.a VON ESSEN INTERNATIONAL LLP

and

PROCORRE LLP
      f.k.a SANDEROSA CONSULTING PARTNERSHIP LLP

Comment

Barclay Carter are registered as Project Suppliers Ltd (with one of the Directors also being a Director of Dead Horse Films which has absolutely no relevance here I just thought it was a very odd company name). Can't find any connection between Procorre and Barclay Carter.

I assume the OP has moved to Ltd Co following introduction of new legislation regarding LLP's and tax avoidance HMRC to press on with LLP tax changes - 24 Feb 2014 - Accountancy Age

Von Essen have been discussed on here many times I think
        Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
          Barclay Dead Horse Films which has absolutely no relevance here I just thought it was a very odd company name)
          Perhaps not if you like investing in the film making industry.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDandy View Post
            Perhaps not if you like investing in the film making industry.
            Gary Barlow certainly did - not sure it worked out too well for him though.
            Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by TheDandy View Post
              A quick search of the Singapore register shows that:

PROCORRE CONSULTING LLP
              f.k.a VON ESSEN INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIP LLP
              f.k.a VON ESSEN INTERNATIONAL LLP

and

PROCORRE LLP
              f.k.a SANDEROSA CONSULTING PARTNERSHIP LLP
              So my original comment stands: if they are based in Singapore I don't know what the OP can do to expedite things.

And hello (again) to Von Essen...
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

What does OP mean?

Comment

Original poster.

You,
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Procorre

Hello

In response to some inaccurate comments on this forum we would like to reassure you that Procorre is a trusted global professional services consultancy, our values underpin everything we do and ensure we work to the benefit of clients, consultants and preferred suppliers.

<Mod snip>

We are always available to answer any questions you might have and would ask that you please get in touch with us via our dedicated helpdesk: [email protected]

This inbox is monitored during working hours so any queries or concerns will be answered as quickly as possible.

Kind regards

Procorre

Comment

Originally posted by Procorre View Post
                      Hello

In response to some inaccurate comments on this forum we would like to reassure you that Procorre is a trusted global professional services consultancy, our values underpin everything we do and ensure we work to the benefit of clients, consultants and preferred suppliers.

<Mod snip>

We are always available to answer any questions you might have and would ask that you please get in touch with us via our dedicated helpdesk: enquiries@ procorre.com
                      This inbox is monitored during working hours so any queries or concerns will be answered as quickly as possible.

Kind regards

Procorre
                      Do not think that you can turn this thread into an advertising platform. You will be heavily moderated and will be allowed to answer posters questions and defend yourself when it is appropriate.

Comment

Working...
                      X