• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Workplace

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Does the fact there are virtually no threads where people mention their current clients kind of give you the idea this isn't the done thing? We have already have one poster recognised by his employer and I believe it didn't end well. It's an anonymous internet forum.

Also, what has that information got to do with you. It's pretty personal.

Think a bit first.
      Said poster did post on CUK under his own name and not a pseudonym, and IMHO was just unlucky.

I don't have any issue saying who I work for, I have no intention of posting anything libellous.

Sometimes I will mention "ClientCo" and sometimes there actual name.
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
        Said poster did post on CUK under his own name and not a pseudonym, and IMHO was just unlucky.
        There have been a couple of posters using pseduonyms who have had particular issues with agents, and the agents were able to work out exactly who they were.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          There have been a couple of posters using pseduonyms who have had particular issues with agents, and the agents were able to work out exactly who they were.
          "Are there any Agents here"?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Come on SE - details?
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
              Come on SE - details?
              No as they deleted their posts.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

There was that chap that started doing the diary in General at the end of last year, I worked out I was at the same site as him; although in a different role.

Comment

Working...
                X