• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Workplace

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Workplace"

Collapse

• GazCol
    replied
    There was that chap that started doing the diary in General at the end of last year, I worked out I was at the same site as him; although in a different role.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Come on SE - details?
    No as they deleted their posts.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    There have been a couple of posters using pseduonyms who have had particular issues with agents, and the agents were able to work out exactly who they were.
    Come on SE - details?

Leave a comment:

• CloudWalker
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    There have been a couple of posters using pseduonyms who have had particular issues with agents, and the agents were able to work out exactly who they were.
    "Are there any Agents here"?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    Said poster did post on CUK under his own name and not a pseudonym, and IMHO was just unlucky.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Does the fact there are virtually no threads where people mention their current clients kind of give you the idea this isn't the done thing? We have already have one poster recognised by his employer and I believe it didn't end well. It's an anonymous internet forum.

Also, what has that information got to do with you. It's pretty personal.

Think a bit first.
    Said poster did post on CUK under his own name and not a pseudonym, and IMHO was just unlucky.

I don't have any issue saying who I work for, I have no intention of posting anything libellous.

Sometimes I will mention "ClientCo" and sometimes there actual name.

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Hmm. PC asks lots of rambling questions and never likes the answers. He also likes the word Nob head. That's some coincidence.
    and bellend

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    psychocandy's primary client is the dole office.

HTH
    Although your mrs pays me quite well for services rendered as well ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Antman
    replied
    2012 'CUK forum personality of 2011' - Winner

2014 - Father Jack

How the mighty fall.

Leave a comment:

• SussexSeagull
    replied
    Well that went well I thought.

Leave a comment:

• steve80
    replied
    Well said !!

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    WBDI said, infractions all round fellas. Partly because I am up at the inlaws and they are doing my head in already but mostly because you should all know better that squabble like a bunch of permies arguing over who owned what herbal tea in the cupboard. FFS have some respect for each other, NLUK - I've said it enough times constructive comments or say nothing.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Have the professional forums turned into some kind of grinder substitute?
    NLUK and Steve80s<edit>,
    Glen and EEK?,
    WTF? I don't want to come back from the pub looking for IR35 related chat to find grown men waving their willies at each other. There are separate forums for both activities. Furthermore, I prefer to know which one i'm on.

YOU'RE SPOILING THE INTERNET
    Last edited by NotAllThere; 10 August 2014, 05:43. Reason: No winking in the professional forums

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Go for it big boy, just watch out for the grapes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X