• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Procorre consulting

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LisaContractorUmbrella
    replied
    Could Procorre advise of their UK trading name - I can't find them listed at the address shown on their website although there are serviced offices at that location

Leave a comment:

• Procorre
    replied
    Dear Safe Collections, sorry if you felt we took a little while coming back, we're not really used to dealing with that sort of query.

No Procorre does not in any way operate a trading scheme as defined by the 1997 Trading Schemes Regulation

Our consultants provide their services in a normal way, unrelated to the whether they introduce new people to the business or not.

What I believe you are referring to is instances where we reward our own consultants when they introduce suitable candidates to the group.
    However I’m sure you will agree this is a highly common practice in very many companies.

By recruiting via introduction we simply get better candidates and we are able to reward our own people for their contribution.

Of course Erikur we also do use recruitment agencies where necessary, though any fees due will naturally come from Procorre rather than the candidate, hence why where possible we prefer to recruit from our consultants’ talent pool.

johnhopkins, we’re sorry if you felt rushed, please drop me an IM and I’d be happy to help further where possible, for what its worth we have updated our website since you lastly spoke to us.

Procorre is proud to be supporting Team Ocean Valour in their effort to row from New York (USA) to Salcombe (UK) across the North Atlantic Ocean in aid of The Brain Tumor Charity.

Please join us in supporting this worthwhile cause here.
    Last edited by Procorre; 12 October 2014, 18:30.

Leave a comment:

• flipFlop
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluenose View Post
    Last thread on these guts got deleted
    Your post about "guts" is unintelligible.

Leave a comment:

• Safe Collections
    replied
    Originally posted by Safe Collections View Post
    Hi Sophie, welcome to CUK

We have a question, specifically with regard to the way in which your organisation offers financial incentives to introduce new participants.

Does Proccorre consider that the arrangement being offered to contractors falls within the definitions of a scheme as defined by "the Fair Trading Act 1973 as amended by the Trading Schemes Act 1996 and the Trading Schemes Regulations 1997"?

No response? That is disheartening...

Leave a comment:

• jonhopkins
    replied
    My experience

I was approached by Grosvenor Gower earlier in the year about joining Procorre consulting. I wasn’t given a great deal of information about this company so of course tried to find out more about this ‘international’ company. I found nothing of any consequence other than an ‘off the peg’ website which said nothing of any consequence about their business. Most of the information was about video gaming and other self-referenced material. I said this to the consultant who agreed it wasn’t the best web site in the world. Try and find anything about their turnover or accounts and this draws a blank. I can’t find a single landline contact. The website was registered this April with hardly any traffic.
    I was given an estimate of what I could earn with procorre and this depended on how many people I bought into the consultancy. I was getting more baffled as I really couldn’t understand what was going on and what was in it for me at this stage. The next thing to arrive was a letter saying that I was approved to join and I had to fill out the application form. This form wanted everything except my front door keys; whats my tax details, private and business accounts, when filed etc. Its registered in Singapore and you have to agree to the information being shared. So basically I was sharing all my financial details with a company I didn’t even did know existed and cant get in touch with. I don’t think so….

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    What Sophie/procorre also doesn't mention is that they are represented in the UK by Grosvenor Gower who will take their slice of the pie as well

Leave a comment:

• Safe Collections
    replied
    Hi Sophie, welcome to CUK

We have a question, specifically with regard to the way in which your organisation offers financial incentives to introduce new participants.

Does Proccorre consider that the arrangement being offered to contractors falls within the definitions of a scheme as defined by "the Fair Trading Act 1973 as amended by the Trading Schemes Act 1996 and the Trading Schemes Regulations 1997"?

Leave a comment:

• Procorre
    replied
    Procorre

Hello I’m Sophie, a Relationship Manager for Procorre.

We don’t generally comment in public forums, but as there is some interest in us I just wanted to take to opportunity to clarify a couple of things- Procorre is a professional services consultancy, not a payroll or tax services provider.

We are currently in the process of recruiting a very large number of experienced consultants in the UK and mainland Europe and have employed a number of companies to help with this process, we also proactively encourage our consultants to introduce known individuals to available projects and reward them accordingly.

We offer excellent benefits and opportunities to the right individuals, we apologise Akula7 if the information has been confusing and would encourage you to contact me using the details below or attend one of our recruitment events where you can meet Procorre management and existing Procorre consultants.

We would of course be happy to discuss any further questions you have personally, the best way to do so is by contacting us/me by PM.

Thank you for your interest. You can read more about what we do via our site procorre.com, our Youtube channel or in our most research and recent press coverage including on ContractorUK

Telegraph
    Management Today
    The Director
    Energy Global
    ContractorUK
    Last edited by Procorre; 24 September 2014, 15:43.

Leave a comment:

• Akula7
    replied
    Not enough info

Contacted by these people all goes well and feels like it's meant to feel like an interview process, but it's not ( at least I don't think so) the detail I got back outlines a deal where I give them a high percentage of my daily rate the other %age I process through salary and dividend in my ltd company. I have already decided there is not enough info and my self preservation is buzzing so I'll decline, but I suggest to anyone who considers this to investigate in minute detail with the advice of your accountant.

I asked to speak to existing procorre consultants (yet to happen) I also asked about how they provide me work and where they were working. Some comments about "financial and petro chem" . Didn't say as much but it doesn't feel like they have a lot of UK work, but I may be wrong, but overall not a lot more detail it makes no bones about how you increase your earnings using your network to tie more people in to. So 2 telephone chats and then I get an echo sign contract... Bit too rushed and scant for my cautious nature so it's was a no. That's my experience. Be keen to hear from someone who has actually signed up for them!
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 15 February 2016, 15:18.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I suppose it depends on whether you like the people you recommend it to or ever see them again..,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X