• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who should I vote for?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who should I vote for?

I've got an election leaflet through from Frankie Rufolo.
    He's from a party called "For Britain", which calls itself "centre-right", and is a spinoff from UKIP/BF/BNP/Etc.

The first line of his leaflet is about a vote that happened 6 years ago, and the rest of that paragraph is about how we need to leave the EU. He would like HS2 to be scrapped, and with the money saved we could reopen Cullompton station. He also wants to keep "EU fishing boats out of Devon's waters"
    I'm not sure how many fishing boats are owned by the EU, I suspect the number is around a million, or maybe zero.

Can anyone tell me what time his show is on GBeebies, so I can tune in and find out more?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

I didn't realise you want to become brain dead.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
    X