• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chocolate to Birmingham

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chocolate to Birmingham

Good news however I wonder if anyone can find the mistakes in this article (which means it could actually be wrong)

Dairy Milk comes home to Birmingham | Daily Mail Online

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Loads of mistakes in the DM not least Bludenz is in Austria, not Germany. The article was written by a clueless football thug.

Cadburys chocolate went from being a rather good make to a sickly lump of fatty s**t when bought by Kraft. They can only sell Cadburys chocolate as a discount brand as they lost their custom due to a drop in quality. I suspect they want to sell off the brand again.

Every time a US company buys a European company they f* it up just like Mercedes in the 90's turning them into rust buckets and SAAB losing their unique appeal.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

The move abroad was temporary anyway to update the production facilities in Birmingham, now The Fail portraits it as a huge Brexit success

Comment

Working...
      X