• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chocolate to Birmingham

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eirikur
    replied
    The move abroad was temporary anyway to update the production facilities in Birmingham, now The Fail portraits it as a huge Brexit success

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Loads of mistakes in the DM not least Bludenz is in Austria, not Germany. The article was written by a clueless football thug.

Cadburys chocolate went from being a rather good make to a sickly lump of fatty s**t when bought by Kraft. They can only sell Cadburys chocolate as a discount brand as they lost their custom due to a drop in quality. I suspect they want to sell off the brand again.

Every time a US company buys a European company they f* it up just like Mercedes in the 90's turning them into rust buckets and SAAB losing their unique appeal.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    started a topic Chocolate to Birmingham

Chocolate to Birmingham

Good news however I wonder if anyone can find the mistakes in this article (which means it could actually be wrong)

Dairy Milk comes home to Birmingham | Daily Mail Online

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon

Working...
X