• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Burning 15m baby bees for brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burning 15m baby bees for brexit

Beekeeper in Brexit row with government over threat to burn 15m baby bees | ITV News
    F@#k honey, they don't serve them in Wetherspoons anyway
    Last edited by Eirikur; 2 February 2021, 11:29.

I can't think why he feels he has to import 15 million bees, when apparently there would be no problem importing just a few dozen queen bees.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      I can't think why he feels he has to import 15 million bees, when apparently there would be no problem importing just a few dozen queen bees.
      Who will take care of the queen bees and her eggs if there are no other bees?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        Beekeeper in Brexit row with government over threat to burn 15m baby bees | ITV News
        F@#k honey, they don't serve them in Wetherspoons anyway
        Wot? No mead? I thought they were proud to be British!
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

He will just have to buy genuine British beers now

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post

Who will take care of the queen bees and her eggs if there are no other bees?
            I think the queen herself does until the hive is established
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
            X