• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quick wins (remoaner edition)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am watchink /r/IWantOur and there are plenty of Americans, apart other nationalities as well, that want to go to freeking Eastern Europe or poorer parts of Asia.

The new criteria or selecting a place to emigrate has become: is it a fairly free country? Do they let me in?
    Economic prosperity is not at the top of the list anymore

Where is GhostofTarbera? He was advocating some time ago as well that hongkong-ers won’t take up the offer.

I think if we would have allowed free borders some might have ended up in Spain or France/Germany putting less pressure on the housing market here.

Btw prices are going up again ffs, I am still curious how people find money for it.

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
      I am watchink /r/IWantOur and there are plenty of Americans, apart other nationalities as well, that want to go to freeking Eastern Europe or poorer parts of Asia.

The new criteria or selecting a place to emigrate has become: is it a fairly free country? Do they let me in?
      Economic prosperity is not at the top of the list anymore

Where is GhostofTarbera? He was advocating some time ago as well that hongkong-ers won’t take up the offer.

I think if we would have allowed free borders some might have ended up in Spain or France/Germany putting less pressure on the housing market here.

Btw prices are going up again ffs, I am still curious how people find money for it.
      If they are under 30, sadly most don't.

Comment

post office to EU suspended

You would have guessed years of preparation would have helped...

Comment

Quick win for musicians / creatives wanting to work / do gigs in the EU:

https://twitter.com/thenitinsawhney/...249976321?s=19

Clearly feck em, they should just retrain or do gigs in Grimsby instead.

Bestest. Deal. Ever.

Comment

Working...
          X