• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nissan picks Japan over Sunderland for new SUV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Can’t put a price on sovereignty.
    Sure I can. We will all be driving around in 2002 Almeras.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      You haven't quite grasped this 'WTO Rules' thing....have you.
      You haven’t quite grasped that you lost, and it’s anti-democratic for Brexit not to be a resounding success.

Comment

Sounds like this WTO is another infringement of our sovereignty.

We should leave this too, then we can trade on whatever terms we like with whoever we want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

We should leave this too, then we can trade on whatever terms we like with whoever we want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Not even an Australian style trade deal. That's the spirit. I wonder if the Captain will go down with the ship.

Comment

Funny, the Nissan Qashqai is the most popular SUV in the UK and the most polluting might I add.
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

Not necessarily: Nissan dismisses claims it has snubbed its Sunderland plant to build new electric SUV in Japan amid Brexit fears | Sunderland Echo

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

A referendum sounds like a plan.

Would you like to Remain part of the World or, Leave the World.

If Bojo and Gove suggested that this would allow us free trade with the universe, there's enough daft c**ts in England and Wales to vote for it.

Weer taking are planet bak....
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                X