• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU hauliers are starting to refuse deliveries to the U.K. in January

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    How sweet that you believe this
    Mordy's set of beliefs are pretty much what you'd expect for a rank-and-file Brexiteer.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Mordy's set of beliefs are pretty much what you'd expect for a rank-and-file Brexiteer.
      You guys are forgetting he's a logistics expert who also single-handedly built the IT infrastructure for Felixstowe port

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        You guys are forgetting he's a logistics expert who also single-handedly built the IT infrastructure for Felixstowe port

What was his other hand doing while single hand was busy building the infrastructure ?
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          How sweet that you believe this
          I'm not suicidal at the prospect of a brie shortage, if that's what you mean...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally Posted by Eirikur View Post
            You are welcome to believe that, but as usual, you're very wide of the mark.

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            What was his other hand doing while single hand was busy building the infrastructure ?
            <--- Check out the pic on the left
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              Fisting BR14.

Comment

Fisting BR14.
                you're becoming obsessive now.
                perhaps you should seek professional help you sad, benighted little man.

Comment

Fisting BR14.
                  Er, I don't think so...

Comment

Fisting BR14.

Ewwww,

Do you mind ?
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                      I'm not suicidal at the prospect of a brie shortage, if that's what you mean...
                      Good for you, that's the spirit . So long as you're OK fook all those businesses that will go bust because they can't get their goods to market
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X