• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Brexit Day, ****ers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
    Ridiculous nonsense.

If your car gets written off by a special needs Brexiteer (they all are ) then you don't commit to a life of catching buses or buy or horse. You get a replacement car.

Temporarily we are without a presence in the EU but as soon as possible we intend to get back behind the steering wheel.
    You'd better get used to living in another country then, any ideas with regards to where you wish to settle?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

"unrequited longing for what was"

Like in the phrase "taking back control"

4 years of unrequited longing for the imagined glorious past, now there's no excuses. We've got a right wing government with a big majority. They (and their supporters) can't blame anyone else now, even though they'll keep doing it until anyone who disagrees is transported to somewhere they won't be heard.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        "unrequited longing for what was"

Like in the phrase "taking back control"

4 years of unrequited longing for the imagined glorious past, now there's no excuses. We've got a right wing government with a big majority. They (and their supporters) can't blame anyone else now, even though they'll keep doing it until anyone who disagrees is transported to somewhere they won't be heard.
        Dry your eyes mate, it's party time!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Dry your eyes mate, it's party time!
          You still partying, or have you gone off to hospital now that the NHS has the guaranteed £350million a week extra as promised by Boris?
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

£350million a week extra as promised by Boris?
            He didn't mean that literally. He meant the NHS will get £350 million's worth of sovereignty per week.
            "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Anybody seen the first 50 Million, that should hit the NHS bank account today?

Comment

How did it go last night? I was in bed by 10 reading my book so missed all the fun. Must say though, it does seem different today - I can literally feel the independence rushing through my veins.

Happy post brexit day everyone
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

You still partying, or have you gone off to hospital now that the NHS has the guaranteed £350million a week extra as promised by Boris?
                  Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
                  He didn't mean that literally. He meant the NHS will get £350 million's worth of sovereignty per week.
                  Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  Anybody seen the first 50 Million, that should hit the NHS bank account today?
                  Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  How did it go last night? I was in bed by 10 reading my book so missed all the fun. Must say though, it does seem different today - I can literally feel the independence rushing through my veins.

Happy post brexit day everyone
                  Aww, you bitches still whinging?

(note to self: Don't ask rhetorical questions!)

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    Aww, you bitches still whinging?

(note to self: Don't ask rhetorical questions!)
                    Never happy are you? I offer you a positive statement and a happy brexit day and you get all upset. Come on fella, get with the future .... we are all going to be friends now, you won, we lost, the future is orange Show us how it's done - lead us where we wondered off the path to enlightenment and lead us back to salvation
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Still trying to work what the Brexiters have won as none will actually come out and say it, all I know is the the UK is now impotent for at least the next 11 months
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X