• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So, has she?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, has she?

This should be taking place at the Bridge Cafe in Acton....

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I'm not fat, I'm just fluffy.

Comment

Even more reason to avoid Acton

Comment

It's a cafe somewhere in Willesden now, apparently. Acton is quite smart by comparison to Willesden, but that's not saying much. You probably need up-to-date jabs to visit both...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

And whatever you may think of Farage, even he doesn't deserve that, surely...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

She dies not have to do it on one condition. She retires to a nunnery and never has any contact with the outside world again.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              She dies not have to do it on one condition. She retires to a nunnery and never has any contact with the outside world again.
              Those poor nuns

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Admit it, you'd lend her one!
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Even Brillo has some standards. Not very high standards, admittedly, but I'm sure I hear him gagging even now...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    It's a cafe somewhere in Willesden now, apparently. Acton is quite smart by comparison to Willesden, but that's not saying much. You probably need up-to-date jabs to visit both...
                    I used to play cricket in Acton, back in my British Gas days. Used to be a nice ground. Good squash courts too.
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X