• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FB Comments on Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I take it back. They've exceeded your reasoning skills.
    Don't bother,

Football forums are full of this "let's laugh at the other fans" posts. They tend to select people for this vindictive humour who are either lower in intellectual ability or who have made less than ideal life choices, sometimes it is humour based on disability.

Ripping out randos text from facebook to have a go on another forum Is poor form.

You've never been able to take the piss take the regulars can give, don't like it when you get questioned back. None of the recent mods have been able to, so you ban when the jokes get to you. Your behaviour in this thread shows how unbalanced your approach to internet civility has become.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I'm touched by the fact that you think I read what you post. It's quite sweet really.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'm touched by the fact that you think I read what you post. It's quite sweet really.
        You're certainly touched.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Supporting Brexit is cool?

Comment

Supporting Brexit is cool?
            In Canada, everything is now cool, ever since you-know-what became legal...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              In Canada, everything is now cool, ever since you-know-what became legal...
              Dressing as a blackface?

Justin Trudeau: New video of Canada's PM in blackface - BBC News

Comment

We need Massive and Urgent Reform of Politics and Parliament and Whitehall too. The police are a joke, the injustice system is totally corrupt. The MHRA work for BIG PHARMA; WHISTLEBLOWERS GET SECTIONED AND DOPED IN MENTAL INSTITUTIONS FOR TRYING TO EXPOSE THE PAEDOS, THE PRESS AND TV NEWS MISINFORM AND MISGUIDE US AND FAIL TO HOLD WRONGDOERS TO ACCOUNT. If we dont get the Brexit Party in power to sort this all out and also leave the eu clean, there'll be a revolution in this country. Boris is letting us down big time. The tories always will let us down on brexit. I keep hearing he has a plan! Maybe. But it will be to save the tory party not to save democracy and brexit. COME ON THE BREXIT PARTY LETS SHOW THEM HOW TO GET BREXIT DONE AND FIRE THAT STARTING PISTOL TO CLEAR OUT THE RUBBISH ONCE AND FOR ALL!

I just wonder if the poster is paranoid enough?

Comment

the injustice system is totally corrupt.

I just wonder if the poster is paranoid enough?

Comment

We need Massive and Urgent Reform of Politics and Parliament and Whitehall too. The police are a joke, the injustice system is totally corrupt. The MHRA work for BIG PHARMA; WHISTLEBLOWERS GET SECTIONED AND DOPED IN MENTAL INSTITUTIONS FOR TRYING TO EXPOSE THE PAEDOS, THE PRESS AND TV NEWS MISINFORM AND MISGUIDE US AND FAIL TO HOLD WRONGDOERS TO ACCOUNT. If we dont get the Brexit Party in power to sort this all out and also leave the eu clean, there'll be a revolution in this country. Boris is letting us down big time. The tories always will let us down on brexit. I keep hearing he has a plan! Maybe. But it will be to save the tory party not to save democracy and brexit. COME ON THE BREXIT PARTY LETS SHOW THEM HOW TO GET BREXIT DONE AND FIRE THAT STARTING PISTOL TO CLEAR OUT THE RUBBISH ONCE AND FOR ALL!
                    I envy this person. Life must be so much simpler as a
                    Last edited by DealorNoDeal; 26 October 2019, 18:43.
                    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Link to FB video

This is the Man i Am Going to Vote for Our Nigel Farage?

Looks more like Jar Jar Binks...

Comment

Working...
                      X