• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Drunk Brexiters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drunk Brexiters

As if there aren't enough of them: https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/tim-martin-wetherspoons-customs-union-beer-price-1-6256534?

Maybe this proves that he was overcharging by 20p instead....
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    As if there aren't enough of them: https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/tim-martin-wetherspoons-customs-union-beer-price-1-6256534?

Maybe this proves that he was overcharging by 20p instead....
    Virtue signalling again are we Adolf?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

It's a not-so-elaborate ruse to get Jean-Claude Drunker onside.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        It's a not-so-elaborate ruse to get Jean-Claude Drunker onside.
        Frau Merkel isn't doing too good now she's got the hippy-hippy DTs
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Frau Merkel isn't doing too good now she's got the hippy-hippy DTs
          Comments like this show how scummy you are fella. Mocking someone's illness; is this how low and desperate you guys are now?
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Comments like this show how scummy you are fella. Mocking someone's illness; is this how low and desperate you guys are now?
            Mate, I've always been like this. Go and have a you'll feel better.

Comment

Mate, I've always been like this. Go and have a you'll feel better.
              Yes, we know you've always been a tosser. Not sure that is a valid excuse though for mocking someone's illness.

But hey, if you sleep well at night knowing you're considered a twunt by everyone you meet, then fair play fella. You Mom must be so proud of you

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                Yes, we know you've always been a tosser. Not sure that is a valid excuse though for mocking someone's illness.

But hey, if you sleep well at night knowing you're considered a twunt by everyone you meet, then fair play fella. You Mom must be so proud of you
                There's always the ignore button. If you can find it.

Comment

There's always the ignore button. If you can find it.
                  But then I'd miss your wisdom

Comment

Wetherspoons boss Tim Martin has gone on another Brexit rant as the pub firm released figures showing the first fall in profits since 2015, to £102m. The word "beer" appears once in the statement. The word "Brexit" 14 times.
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X