• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We need no deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    then the LDs can step in to save the day.
    You're still a special kind of stupid I see.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Ma short on the UK property market is going down a treat.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        You're still a special kind of stupid I see.

Welcome back. I see the jury acquitted you then?
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          The only way to put to bed the question of whether we're better off in or out of the EU, and if the brexiters have a clue about what they're doing, is to crash out with no deal and see how we cope on the new world stage. A 'soft' brexit, of any flavour, will always leave the door open for the whinging anti-EU brigade to continue snipping about how their version of brexit would have been better.

The best thing the likes of the Lib Dems can do, is let a hard brexit happen, the dodgy Tories will crumble under the chaos, then the LDs can step in to save the day. A GE will allow them to sweep up the 're-join' votes and take us back into the EU with our friends in Europe.

Come on everyone .... let's support NO DEAL

This is precisely right.
          Remainers have had enough notice to prepare for this eventuality and should have done so.
          If you're a Remainer and haven't prepared, well then you'll need to join the food bank queue with the newly unemployed farmers, car workers, other manufacturing workers, Welsh and Northern monkeys.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            This is precisely right.
            Remainers have had enough notice to prepare for this eventuality and should have done so.
            If you're a Remainer and haven't prepared, well then you'll need to join the jam, tea and biscuit production workforce with the newly unemployed farmers, car workers, other manufacturing workers, haulage workers, finance and insurance workers, Welsh and Northern monkeys.
            FTFY, gloomster.

Comment

Working...
            X