• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit mean no investment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit mean no investment

UK sees record foreign investment in tech start-ups - BBC News

Good to see the tech sector compensating to a small extent

It comes as overall foreign direct investment (FDI) in the UK is falling, amid uncertainty over Britain's future trading arrangements with the EU.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

I see it is mainly Asian companies and a complaint of not enough technical staff, you know what that means?
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Are you Dim or something?

We were promised an immediate recession if we voted to leave and look what happened. Leave is just a car crash. Get with the program....

Comment

“Experts say the weaker pound is drawing investors to the UK tech sector, which leads Europe in terms of funding.”

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            “Experts say the weaker pound is drawing investors to the UK tech sector, which leads Europe in terms of funding.”
            And your point is?

USA wants to weaken its currency and plans to cut the base rate to close to zero asap.

Comment

Trump is not US

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Trump is not US

Greenland: Trump criticises 'nasty' Denmark over cancelled visit - BBC News

He added: "She's not talking to me. She's talking to the United States of America. You don't talk to the United States that way, at least under me."

Comment

Working...
                X