• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit is Putins take over of UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit is Putins take over of UK

“But one of the most radical appointments is Munira Mirza, who heads Johnson’s policy unit after serving as his deputy mayor for arts for eight years. Her appointment to such a senior job in charge of all policy was unexpected given her lack of experience in Westminster politics.

Her background is unusual: she has links to a circle of former Revolutionary Communist Party supporters who wrote for Living Marxism, then morphed into libertarian provocateurs involved with the Spiked online magazine.”

Boris Johnson ushers in radical new era of special advisers | Politics | The Guardian

so not so much "Jesus wants you for a sunbeam" as "Putin wants you for a Draft Dodger"?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I wonder which other party has ex members of the RCP and also worked with Spiked magazine:

Claire Fox (top of the list of Brexit Party candidates for the North West), James Heartfield (one of the party’s candidates in Yorkshire and the Humber) and Alka Sehgal Cuthbert (a candidate in London) are all former members of the Revolutionary Communist Party and its successor organisations
      Claire Fox - Wikipedia
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        I wonder which other party has ex members of the RCP and also worked with Spiked magazine:

Claire Fox - Wikipedia
        It just goes to prove even Communists can be right once...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          It just goes to prove even Communists can be right once...
          If you think Putin is a communist you're even a bigger idiot than we all thought

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            If you think Putin is a communist you're even a bigger idiot than we all thought
            I'm surprised you can even spell idiot, since you clearly can't read. I can't use an emoticon because there isn't one for "weapons grade moron"...

(I wasn't referring to Putin, I was referring to the names mentioned in Darmy's post. )
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              I'm surprised you can even spell idiot, since you clearly can't read. I can't use an emoticon because there isn't one for "weapons grade moron"...

(I wasn't referring to Putin, I was referring to the names mentioned in Darmy's post. )
              Do you think our Dutch friend is really AtW in drag?
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                Do you think our Dutch friend is really AtW in drag?
                No. Even the little Russian is occasionally tolerable...

Comment

Working...
                X