• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If it happens, will he, or won't he?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it happens, will he, or won't he?

This could be interesting: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/21/boris-johnson-will-make-tv-apology-if-brexit-triggers-recession

From the article:

The people I listen to are not people like George Soros, who speculate on market movements – that’s how he makes his money. I listen to people like Anthony Bamford of JCB, the biggest private manufacturer in this country.”
    Interesting that:

Who is the Brexit-supporting Lord Bamford of JCB fame? | Business | The Guardian
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Easy... Who makes their fortune by having an exporting business couldn't be happier with all this instability leading to pound depreciation! Let's listen to this guys and f*** the remaining 90% off the population that will be negatively impacted by it!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
    "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Originally posted by CryingSheep View Post
      Easy... Who makes their fortune by having an exporting business couldn't be happier with all this instability leading to pound depreciation! Let's listen to this guys and f*** the remaining 90% off the population that will be negatively impacted by it!

You're going to cry, aren't you. Go on mate, let it all out. You'll still be a whinging, whining **** but it'll make a few people laugh.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        You're going to cry, aren't you. Go on mate, let it all out. You'll still be a whinging, whining **** but it'll make a few people laugh.
        Then I'm assuming your business relays heavily in exporting... That, or you're not very smart!

"The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Originally posted by CryingSheep View Post
          Then I'm assuming your business relays heavily in exporting... That, or you're not very smart!

Yes it does rely heavily on exporting and we're doing very well, thank you!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Fannyburglars, blatherskites, whifflers, fussocks and unicorns...
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

What a hypocrite you are.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Would be funny to see you whine when it decides to relocate

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Would be funny to see you whine when it decides to relocate
                  shame you and your whining cloggie pal can't relocate

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    What a hypocrite you are.
                    How so? Are you assuming that because I voted to leave the EU that I won't work for a company that exports around the world?

You know my conditions for work, they're detailed in my signature below.

Comment

Working...
                    X