• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sterling/Euro sweepstake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    This time next year, 80 cents to the £.

Ma UK housing short going so awesome.
    You're certainly applying downward pressure to West Drayton property prices.

Comment

Excellent work BoJo. We are not the worse performing currency in the world only the second. The Madagascan Ariary has taken that accolade today. Those Bretards are going to fume at the cost of stuff as they pull their caravans around North Europe this summer.
      Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

This weekly head & shoulders pattern is very close to being confirmed. When that happens a pound will cost me €0.80

There is a message in this is chart... it is a weekly chart. Weekly charts are very powerful, they don't lie. The pound, regardless of which currency you're comparing it to, is about to lose a lot of value. Prepare for prices in the supermarket to skyrocket.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

That looks remarkably like a chart of my routes home from the pub, where the line at 1.0927 is the direct route, and the variations are based on units of alcohol and company.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

This weekly head & shoulders pattern is very close to being confirmed. When that happens a pound will cost me €0.80

There is a message in this is chart... it is a weekly chart. Weekly charts are very powerful, they don't lie. The pound, regardless of which currency you're comparing it to, is about to lose a lot of value. Prepare for prices in the supermarket to skyrocket.
            I'm off to the US for a couple of weeks, so bloody glad I paid for all inclusive a year ago!

Is this part of BoJo's strategy to show what a post Brexit Uk looks like to the E.U? The UK becoming a low cost, low regulation state off the coast of Europe, the cost of business with a 0.80e exchange rate will make our export tariffs look like a none issue when we export into the e.u? When we leave start importing cheap food from the rest of the world to further undercut the e.u. Monolpoly? The Germans have been keeping the euro artificially low for years.

As I have said before a proper Brexit deal is only a realistic option if no-deal is seen as a viable option. You can't negotiate your way out of a deal to get better terms. One thing Trumpington got right when he renegotiated the USA trade deals was to tear them up or introduce tariffs to show he would leave any deal to get better terms, however he did this with from a position of strength. Our key strength is competing as a low cost, low tax, low regulation state off the coast of Europe.
            Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
              Is this part of BoJo's strategy to show what a post Brexit Uk looks like to the E.U?
              Remember: "You only get a run on the pound with a Tory government".

And we've just gone full Tory. Expect hell.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Remember: "You only get a run on the pound with a Tory government".

And we've just gone full Tory. Expect hell.
                It just shows how deep the globalist conspiracy against the British people runs.

Comment

£1 is now €1.09083
                  Let's blame Diesel

Comment

I believe that at this point the parity with the euro (in a couple of weeks/months) is a given, lets now focus on dollar parity!
                    "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Working...
                    X