• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Biggest ad campaign since WW2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Of course it's his opinion Were you quoting an opinion that you agree with or one that you disagree with? To repeat the question that you dodged:

... do you think No Deal is about a 1 in a million probability?
    No, I don't think it's a 1 in a million probability.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      No, I don't think it's a 1 in a million probability.
      So do you think Johnson was lying (that this was his opinion) or do you think his judgment is faulty?

Comment

So do you think Johnson was lying (that this was his opinion) or do you think his judgment is faulty?
        I think Johnson believes that he can put an agreement in place before we leave. However I think he feels he's being prudent by putting in place the means for us to leave without a deal.

What do you think about the chances of us leaving without a deal?
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I think Johnson believes that he can put an agreement in place before we leave. However I think he feels he's being prudent by putting in place the means for us to leave without a deal.

What do you think about the chances of us leaving without a deal?
          Noted that you dodged the question about Johnson's statement around the chances of No Deal Brexit.

As for me, the betting markets suggest about a 1 in 3 chance, so that's good enough for me as an approximation.

Comment

Noted that you dodged the question about Johnson's statement around the chances of No Deal Brexit.

As for me, the betting markets suggest about a 1 in 3 chance, so that's good enough for me as an approximation.
            In my opinion your question wasn't worthy of an answer.

Comment

In my opinion your question wasn't worthy of an answer.
              You have failed again.

Comment

First drafts, hot off of the presses:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Brexit: Don't underestimate Boris Johnson, EU warned - BBC News

When asked if he stood by his previous comment that the chances of a no-deal Brexit were a "million to one", the prime minister said: "Provided there is sufficient goodwill and common sense on the part of our partners, that is exactly where I would put the odds."

A very dangerous assumption....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Brexit: Don't underestimate Boris Johnson, EU warned - BBC News

When asked if he stood by his previous comment that the chances of a no-deal Brexit were a "million to one", the prime minister said: "Provided there is sufficient goodwill and common sense on the part of our partners, that is exactly where I would put the odds."

A very dangerous assumption....
                    The EU was flexible enough when negotiating the backstop to meet UK government requests.

Comment

The EU was flexible enough when negotiating the backstop to meet UK government requests.
                      Replace "backstop" with "surrender"

Comment

Working...
                      X