• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

At last a leader we can all get behind.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At last a leader we can all get behind.

I wasnt a fan of Boris, but he really is stepping up to the plate.

I think it's clear to see he will take a hard stance with the EU. Out by end of October and positive about the future.

Even the hard-line remainers are finally coming around.

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

I think it's clear to see he will take a hard stance with the EU. Out by end of October and positive about the future.

Excellent.

But forget about the EU for the moment. How will this benefit, politically and economically, the U.K?

And are there any other paths, politically and economically, that would be more beneficial for the U.K.?

Comment

Positive thinking, vision and aspiration.

Something all you remoaners have in common.

You have none of those traits.

Comment

According to the polls increasing numbers of people think Brexit was a mistake.

In hindsight, do you think Britain was right or wrong to vote to leave the EU?

Amber Rudd looked a bit out of place and somewhat grey faced in the first Cabinet meeting.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Positive thinking, vision and aspiration.

Something all you remoaners have in common.

You have none of those traits.
          That works well if you’re an Old Etonian. Well, those traits plus daddy’s money and connections.

Unfortunately, for the rest of us we actually need some skills and a plan.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
            That works well if you’re an Old Etonian. Well, those traits plus daddy’s money and connections.

Unfortunately, for the rest of us we actually need some skills and a plan.
            That's you fooked then.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              That's you fooked then.
              Probably.

But at least I’m not fooked and living in Swindon...

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

Good for you for believing in the promises of a compulsive liar. It shows admirable optimism.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Good for you for believing in the promises of a compulsive liar. It shows admirable optimism.
                  Every politician is a liar - why pick on Boris?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    Every politician is a liar - why pick on Boris?
                    He is a compulsive liar. And really bizarre lies. Like the prawn cocktail crisps business.

Comment

Working...
                    X