• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

They will be lining up to do trade deals with the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bean View Post
    Guess I'll say it again;

What is Hard Brexit? - UK in a changing EuropeUK in a changing Europe

Pre-Ref Govmt Pamphlet: Vote leave means leaving the SM + CU (Sent to every voting household in the UK)
    Referendum: 52% voted Leave (SM + CU) (17+ million votes)
    T May: No deal is better than a bad deal (Parliament & repeated on national news programs)
    Gen Election: The 'Big 2' parties stood for Leaving and were voted in (26+ Million votes)

Soooooo, they/we did actually vote for it.

Inneresting

You left out the:
    Invoke Article 50 the day after the referendum (DC)
    Don Khaki and pick up a rifle (NF)
    Leave by 29th March (TM)
    And now a prime minister who was voted for by <100,000 people.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
      Guess I'll say it again;

What is Hard Brexit? - UK in a changing EuropeUK in a changing Europe

Pre-Ref Govmt Pamphlet: Vote leave means leaving the SM + CU (Sent to every voting household in the UK)
      Referendum: 52% voted Leave (SM + CU) (17+ million votes)
      T May: No deal is better than a bad deal (Parliament & repeated on national news programs)
      Gen Election: The 'Big 2' parties stood for Leaving and were voted in (26+ Million votes)

Soooooo, they/we did actually vote for it.
      The only reason I didn’t respond the first time was because you clearly don’t understand the difference between Hard Brexit and No Deal.

Comment

Working...
      X