• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another bung?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    No I don't, and I never did, because we don't. But I do believe that if we send them £3.50 a week, it's about £3.49 too much.
    If it's too much, your personal care assistant will be round later to help you spend a penny.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      If it's too much, your personal care assistant will be round later to help you spend a penny.

don't worry someone on minimum wage will be round soon to wipe up your number two.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You're showing your age. It's 30p in most London stations now. Perhaps your personal care assistant should take you out for a day in the big world, and then you wouldn't look like such a colossal knob-head.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          You're showing your age. It's 30p in most London stations now. Perhaps your personal care assistant should take you out for a day in the big world, and then you wouldn't look like such a colossal knob-head.
          Unfortunately that budget has been reallocated to your rectal prolapse enhanced home help package.

Comment

Unfortunately that budget has been reallocated to your rectal prolapse enhanced home help package.
            I don't know what you're on about, and I'm too scared to Google it. I've only just recovered from the time Mrs M found "felching" on my internet search history.
            I don't think she was convinced by my insistence that I was searching for "fencing" and I had "keyboard issues"...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
            X