• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Another bung?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #11
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    No I don't, and I never did, because we don't. But I do believe that if we send them £3.50 a week, it's about £3.49 too much.
    If it's too much, your personal care assistant will be round later to help you spend a penny.

    Comment


      #12
      Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      If it's too much, your personal care assistant will be round later to help you spend a penny.

      don't worry someone on minimum wage will be round soon to wipe up your number two.
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

      I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

      Comment


        #13
        Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        If it's too much, your personal care assistant will be round later to help you spend a penny.
        You're showing your age. It's 30p in most London stations now. Perhaps your personal care assistant should take you out for a day in the big world, and then you wouldn't look like such a colossal knob-head.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

        Comment


          #14
          Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          You're showing your age. It's 30p in most London stations now. Perhaps your personal care assistant should take you out for a day in the big world, and then you wouldn't look like such a colossal knob-head.
          Unfortunately that budget has been reallocated to your rectal prolapse enhanced home help package.

          Comment


            #15
            Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Unfortunately that budget has been reallocated to your rectal prolapse enhanced home help package.
            I don't know what you're on about, and I'm too scared to Google it. I've only just recovered from the time Mrs M found "felching" on my internet search history.
            I don't think she was convinced by my insistence that I was searching for "fencing" and I had "keyboard issues"...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

            Comment

            Working...
            X