• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stupid cHunt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid cHunt

Jeremy Hunt warns Britons won't forgive EU for a generation if there is a no-deal Brexit

Jeremy Hunt warns Britons won't forgive EU for a generation if there is a no-deal Brexit

FFS - it’s you and your fooking party who is doing it!

Originally posted by AtW View Post

FFS - it’s you and your fooking party who is doing it!

Calm down. Johnson says it's a one in a million chance. That's less likely than Spuddy getting promoted to hot food service.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Calm down. Johnson says it's a one in a million chance. That's less likely than Spuddy getting promoted to hot food service.
      Where is Sarg anyway?

Comment

Where is Sarg anyway?
        choked whilst giving a carrot a bj

Comment

Where is Sarg anyway?
          It got too difficult on here so, true to form, he's run away. He's a quitter, we should expect nothing less
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            It got too difficult on here so, true to form, he's run away. He's a quitter, we should expect nothing less
            We might have hurt his feelings...

Comment

Working...
            X