• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MPs vote to prevent parliament being suspended

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MPs vote to prevent parliament being suspended

I'm having a feeling of deja vu.

MPs pass amendment to block Boris Johnson from suspending parliament to force through no-deal

Boris is Theresa and Theresa is Boris.

...and so the saga continues.
    I'm alright Jack

I'm pretty sure that none of these MPs know that they only have until 31st October! IF Parliament is stopped, if there is a general election, if they can't come to an agreement, if they decided to all go on holiday, whatever, the UK will crash out regardless on that date. Nothing they can do apart from a second referendum, withdrawing Article 50 or just going for a no deal will work, idiots, the lot of them...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Every time Boris gets a knock the pound goes up.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        Every time Boris gets a knock the pound goes up.
        Oi Scooty! We need a chart!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Oi Scooty! We need a chart!
          He is too busy scooping poop somewhere around TW6 ...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            He is too busy scooping poop somewhere around TW6 ...
            You know as well as I do that Scooty is never too busy for a chart! Even if it is tulipe!
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
            X