• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tory party members happy to destroy the UK to get Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Whorty;2656415]Nope. too much other cr@p going on in my real life to be pizzed off by non-entities like yourself online. I come here to be entertained - you and your like minded brexidiots deliver each and every day. Please do keep it up

likewise,

too many other wonderful events* going on in my real life to be pizzed off by non-entities like yourself online. I come here to be entertained - likewise, and pass the day while I'm being paid to monitor for problems, which rarely occur - by what you and your like minded remainers deliver each and every day. Please do keep it up

* the birth of my 7th grand child and 5th grand daughter
    *my daughter just about to get her MSC in Autism
    *retirement not far off
    *lots of toys to play with
    *sufficient money

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
      being "dull" a you put it, is relative. There are probably many things that you know about that I don't, but the reverse is also true. I'm reasonably well informed about BSA and Triumph motorcycles and automotive issues generally. Are you? So you might be a dullard in my opinion in relation to some issues. Just because someone isn't quite so well informed about any subject than others might be, and thus might not be able to debate an issue as intensely as others might do, doesn't mean that they are dullards. And just because a person's opinion seem to be contrary to your own, then that also doesn't mean to say they are a dullard.

I have two dentist friends, one who is an antediluvian protagonist, and the other believes that smart TV's and Alexa devices are being used to eavesdrop on the populace in much the same way as described by Orwell in 1984. Are they dullards?

Some autistic children, my grandson possibly, have skills that you are unlikely to be able to match, yet could be classed as dullards. An IQ factor isn't a measure of intelligence in my opinion.
      Relative to everyone else on CUK, you are dull, and I include Brillo in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Relative to everyone else on CUK, you are dull, and I include Brillo in that.
        well, as I've said, judging by the positive notifications I keep getting about my posts here and in other places, your opinion might perhaps be in a majority of 2.

As far as I can see, you and others fail to comment on factual statements which counter your opinion, you just ignore them. So perhaps you are dull also.

Comment

well, as I've said, judging by the positive notifications I keep getting about my posts here and in other places, your opinion might perhaps be in a majority of 2.

As far as I can see, you and others fail to comment on factual statements which counter your opinion, you just ignore them. So perhaps you are dull also.
          Sorry, I fell asleep there.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Sorry, I fell asleep there.
            feel free to, it will keep you quiet

Comment

feel free to, it will keep you quiet
              I insult in my sleep, you dull chunt.

Comment

Working...
              X