• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh dear™: Brexit bill: Cabinet backs PM's Brexit compromises offer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh dear™: Brexit bill: Cabinet backs PM's Brexit compromises offer

"It includes the idea of a temporary customs relationship until the next general election, and measures on the environment and workers' rights. "

Brexit bill: Cabinet backs PM's Brexit compromises offer - BBC News

What a con: Tory Con™

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Agree. The cabinet are pathetic, Labour want a GE, let's hope the "bold offer" deal is roundly rejected by all.

Comment

Given the parliamentary arithmetic, if May's deal is voted down, then

be afraid
      ....be very afraid
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

+2

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          Agree. The cabinet are pathetic, Labour want a GE, let's hope the "bold offer" deal is roundly rejected by all.
          If labour would want a GE they should call a vote of no confidence now. There seem to be enough CON MPs at the moment who would support that. But just like the tories they will lose loads of seats, so they are not calling for an election

Comment

FFS, this is the worse deal out of the lot of them.

Put BOJO in control and let him try and get his No deal Brexit through parliament and into proper scrutiny so we can all have a good laugh.
            Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
              FFS, this is the worse deal out of the lot of them.

Put BOJO in control and let him try and get his No deal Brexit through parliament and into proper scrutiny so we can all have a good laugh.
              BOJO can easily get no deal Brexit. Don't ask for extension. Wait for Halloween. Simples.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                BOJO can easily get no deal Brexit. Don't ask for extension. Wait for Halloween. Simples.
                As long as he has a majority

MP's threaten to resign the Tory whip under Boris Johnson

A senior Tory said 12 or more MPs would refuse to serve under Mr Johnson, which would effectively deprive the Government of a majority.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  So? He'll make pact with Farage, we are truly doomed now, I tell ya, DOOMED!

Comment

So? He'll make pact with Farage, we are truly doomed now, I tell ya, DOOMED!
                    When did farage get elected to Westminster?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X