• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Farage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny should not worry too much - he won't be staying in EU for long.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
        I've nothing to get over simply looking forward to a brighter future but you seem to have lost and can't get over it. Perhaps the remainers need to accept they lost and get over it
        Tell me what is so bad about your present?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Tell me what is so bad about your present?
          He's a cretin.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            He's a cretin.
            A Person that is: brainless, stupid, child-like, and full of pointless information that makes no sense and appeals only to other cretins. They can be found in abundance in every single populated internet forum, where they race to post as many mind-numbing messages as possible in a single session. In addition, they seemingly interbreed with other cretins, ensuring that their cretinous genes continue long after they end up dead meaning the Internet will never be rid of their kind. More's the pity.
            Seems to sum you up quite nicely

Comment

Seems to sum you up quite nicely
              You're the one who says that the EU is a fascist state.

Comment

You're the one who says that the EU is a fascist state.
                And isn't it with its desire to subjugate as much of the continent as it can under its dictatorial rule, very animal farm

Comment

And isn't it with its desire to subjugate as much of the continent as it can under its dictatorial rule, very animal farm
                  Priceless.

You try publishing an anti-state newspaper in a fascist state, and see what happens to you.

Comment

Priceless.

You try publishing an anti-state newspaper in a fascist state, and see what happens to you.

Try to think of publishing it

Comment

How's that victim mentality of yours? Surprised you sleep at night, being scared of your own shadow You guys really need to MTFU and stop being such cowardly wimps.
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X