• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've cast my EU vote by post

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've cast my EU vote by post

I hate the EU, we voted to leave, and the leave date passed by and yet I'm voting in an EU election.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I hate the EU, we voted to leave, and the leave date passed by and yet I'm voting in an EU election.

You think you hate the EU, but really you just hate yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      You think you hate the EU, but really you just hate yourself.
      He's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliché; mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he's so angry moments of levity actually cause him pain; gives him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        He's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliché; mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he's so angry moments of levity actually cause him pain; gives him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.

HTH
        Meh

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

HTH
          It doesn't help that most of us are doing his missus.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Ann Widdecombe? Or that bloke that doesn’t want to rape MPs?

Comment

Even your missus is doing his missus.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  Even your missus is doing his missus.
                  But my dog is dressing up as your missus and doing him. It's very peculiar.

Comment

But my dog is dressing up as your missus and doing him. It's very peculiar.
                    Beggars can’t be choosers...

Comment

Working...
                    X