• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've cast my EU vote by post

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Close your eyes and think of Nutkin.

Comment

Farage must be laughing up his cuff at all you ******* retards that vote him in to an establishment he professes to hate to 'fight for the UK' (without actually turning up) with just a mere £70K plus £50K expenses for compensation. He's basically duped a bunch of idiots into supplying him with an income for life with nothing expected in return.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        Farage must be laughing up his cuff at all you ******* retards that vote him in to an establishment he professes to hate to 'fight for the UK' (without actually turning up) with just a mere £70K plus £50K expenses for compensation. He's basically duped a bunch of idiots into supplying him with an income for life with nothing expected in return.
        If he pisses off the pompous, self serving tw@ts in the EU, it's worth every penny!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          If he pisses off the pompous, self serving tw@ts in the EU, it's worth every penny!
          But that’s the point, he doesn’t turn up so it’s a bit difficult for him to piss them off.

The only losers are the British taxpayers (financially), and the British people that aren’t represented (politically).

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            But my dog is dressing up as your missus and doing him. It's very peculiar.
            My dog is dressing up as your grandmother who is doing your dog who is dressing up as my missus and doing him. Doesn't get much odder.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
              My dog is dressing up as your grandmother who is doing your dog who is dressing up as my missus and doing him. Doesn't get much odder.
              Your dog is your missus.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Your dog is your missus.
                Your missus is my dog.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  I think you'll find Farage IS a pompous, self serving twat.
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    He's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliché; mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he's so angry moments of levity actually cause him pain; gives him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.

HTH

At Garland W speaks, seems odd remainers seem to want to identify with psychopaths. Next Darmy Hannibal expat and NA as Fred the perv wesT.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                      Your missus is my dog.
                      You are Dim's Dad's dog's dead dog.

Comment

Working...
                      X