• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£1.5bn down the drain thanks to Brexiters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Yes
    Fair enough. Your response has been noted. short direct and to the point.

As long as you are happy with where the country is now that's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      Fair enough. Your response has been noted. short direct and to the point.

As long as you are happy with where the country is now that's fine.
      Yes
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
        Do you think that Labours lack of support for the WA has been in the best interests of the country.
        You'll get nowhere going off on that tack as it presupposes that Whorty somehow possesses the ability to think, despite all evidence to the contrary.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          You'll get nowhere going off on that tack as it presupposes that Whorty somehow possesses the ability to think, despite all evidence to the contrary.

We're gonna have to rename you from Sarg Spud to Gordon the Stalker
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
          X